About this Blog:

My absolute favorite thing to do is get great deals 1)Using Coupons 2) Shopping clearance racks/bins/carts. I started this blog to share with family and friends deals that I find specifically in our area (Pleasant Grove, Lindon, American Fork, North Orem). Let's face it there are a lot of coupon blogs/websites out there and I intend to give full credit to any deals that I find on other sites.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Favorite Coupon Sites



Printing coupons online is a great way to start couponing especially if you don't get the Sunday paper (I'll talk about the Sunday paper coupons in an upcoming post). If you are new to couponing, remember you can only print off 2 of each coupon. Here are some of my favorite sites to print coupons from:











http://www.allyou.com/ (All You is a magazine sold only by Walmart and sometimes they have exclusive coupons.)



http://www.btfe.com/ (Don't forget to collect boxtops for your child's school, they get 10 cents for every one.)



Another thing to remember is never buy anything without searching online for a coupon. For example:

*Most restaurant websites have some type of email club that will send you emails with coupons for free or discounted items on your birthday.

*You can almost always find an online coupon for retail stores such as Kohl's or Payless Shoes.






Now get out there and print some coupons!



No comments:

Post a Comment