About this Blog:

My absolute favorite thing to do is get great deals 1)Using Coupons 2) Shopping clearance racks/bins/carts. I started this blog to share with family and friends deals that I find specifically in our area (Pleasant Grove, Lindon, American Fork, North Orem). Let's face it there are a lot of coupon blogs/websites out there and I intend to give full credit to any deals that I find on other sites.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mega Bloks Family Club







This is posted at many different sites, but if you haven't signed up for Mega Bloks family club yet, do it! My girls love playing with Mega Bloks. There are $30 in coupons to print and they don't expire until November 30, 2011! That is after Black Friday, so hang onto them because there could potentially be some great deals come November. The last time I bought Mega Bloks WAS black friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment