About this Blog:

My absolute favorite thing to do is get great deals 1)Using Coupons 2) Shopping clearance racks/bins/carts. I started this blog to share with family and friends deals that I find specifically in our area (Pleasant Grove, Lindon, American Fork, North Orem). Let's face it there are a lot of coupon blogs/websites out there and I intend to give full credit to any deals that I find on other sites.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why I LOVE Smith's rewards card



One of my favorite stores is Smith's. In my opinion, their rewards card is way better than most stores (and I have quite a few on my keychain). The way it works is you get one point for every dollar you spend. You choose how you spend your points. You can choose to get a certificate to spend like cash or you can use them for fuel discounts (My personal choice). Unlike Macey's gas card, you can let your points accrue. Several weeks ago we got a .60 cent fuel rewards and my points are already up to 425 again. It doesn't take as long as you might think.

The other thing I like about Smith's is they send store coupons fairly often and they are usually good for about 2-3 months. Sometimes they will send coupons for free items. I have received coupons for a free box of cereal and a free dozen eggs. If you don't have a Smith's card yet, take a moment next time you are at Smith's to get one. It's definitely worth it!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Smiths. I just got back from there and just used my gas rewards. I got .90 of the gallon! WOOT! I repeat... I love Smiths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, so I have the card and I know they say you can choose the gas rewards or grocery rewards but HOW do I choose? And how do I know how many points I'm at and how many points I need for certain rewards?

    ReplyDelete