About this Blog:

My absolute favorite thing to do is get great deals 1)Using Coupons 2) Shopping clearance racks/bins/carts. I started this blog to share with family and friends deals that I find specifically in our area (Pleasant Grove, Lindon, American Fork, North Orem). Let's face it there are a lot of coupon blogs/websites out there and I intend to give full credit to any deals that I find on other sites.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Walgreen's Diapers

Every few weeks, Walgreen's puts their diapers on sale for a GREAT deal. This week I got them for $3 a package. A few weeks ago I happened to stop at Walgreen's in Orem and I noticed an end cap of diapers that said $3.99 w/ in store coupon. I asked the cashier and she said they have a $2 off coupon for Walgreen's diapers that they keep in store behind the counter. This past week I noticed in Walgreen's ad that their diapers were on sale for 2 for $10, I stopped in Walgreen's again and sure enough, they were 2 for $6 with in store coupon. This is a great price for a great diaper. We typically buy Luvs diapers, because they are good and a good price. They are .23 cents per diaper for size 5 and Walgreen's are only .12 cents per diaper on sale! Walgreen's diapers are as good as Luvs or better. I do not like Parent's Choice from Walmart. Another great Walgreen's deal I got was these Skinny Cow treats. They were on sale for 2/$5 with a $1 coupon good on your next Walgreen's purchase. I bought 2 of them and got the $1 coupon AND the machine spit out a coupon for $1.25 off 2 more, so I went back and bought 2 more, got the $1 off next purchase coupon AND a coupon for $1.50 off 2 more. (At this point, I stopped buying them :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment